We have years of experience within demolition and recycling and have access to all major markets. An extensive network and track record with the major yards and cash buyers enable us to compete for the best possible price. Our experience with brokering within green recycling services has given us unmatched expertise in recycling in Asia and Europe.
We are happy to serve exclusively as a broker, finding buyers and negotiating the best price. Or we can take charge of the entire process managing your project and handling the required procedures, all the practicalities and the delivery itself.
- Demolition & Recycling broker
- On-hire and off-hire survey
- Pre Purchase Inspection / Condition assessment of Vessels, marine machinery and equipment
- Handing and taking over of vessels
- New Building Supervision
- Preparation for vetting, ISM and Quality system Audits, Class surveys and Port State Control Inspection
- Machinery fault troubleshooting
- Damage surveys of hull, machinery, equipment and permanent fittings and cargo are done at the request of ship owners or any other interested parties such as underwriters, and factual reports are issued to the parties.
- Conversion of vessel
- Reactivation of Vessel or Offshore Rigs
- Dry dock & Survey facilities
- Floating Crane Service
- Barge & Tug Boat Service